- 1951: Life Trustee and President of the Board of Trustees, Christie Benet dies, age 71.
- 1973: Central Dance Association presents Leon Russell in Littlejohn Coliseum at 8 p.m. Advance tickets are $5.50, floor tickets are $6.50, and admission at the door is $6.50.
- 1979: Billy Joel concert in Littlejohn Coliseum at 8 p.m. Tickets are $9.75 and $8.75, with a $2 discount for students.
- 1981: John Hinckley makes an attempt on President Ronald Reagan's life outside the Washington Hilton. Tiger and TAPS staffer C. Mark Sublette free-lance covers the story from Washington Circle, in front of the George Washington University Hospital where Reagan was taken after the shooting, carried on the South Carolina News Network.
- 1987: On a night of torrential rain, Wanda Connelly, a junior English major from Prosperity is elected Miss Clemson 1987 in Tillman Auditorium. Connelly receives a $500 scholarship, a crown, a plaque, and a rose. First runner-up is Jennifer Dacus, a junior recreation therapy major from Taylors, while the second runner up is Julie Herring, who was also the grand talent winner. Herring is a sophomore industrial management major from Anderson. (Hennessey, Jim, managing editor, "Connelly crowned Miss Clemson", The Tiger, Friday 3 April 1987, Volume 80, Number 23, page 3.)
- 1995: Country music artist Vince Gill performs in Littlejohn Coliseum, with opening act Patty Loveless. Show begins at 7:30 p.m. Tickets on sale on February 25, with line-holding numbers to be picked up beginning February 22 for students, February 23 for faculty and staff, and the general public on February 24. Tickets are $25.50 apiece with a limit of eight per person. Tickets available at Select-A-Seat outlets, or may be charged by phone at 803-291-8499 or 800-707-8499. (Staff reports, "Vince Gill tickets on sale next week", The Tiger, Friday 17 February 1995, Volume 88, Number 24, page 5B.)
- 2007: Twelfth annual Campus Sweep takes place, with students, faculty, and staff cleaning up the campus, and landscaping. A tree-planting ceremony at 9:30 a.m. on the lawn of the president's mansion, kicked off the event.
|March 29||March||March 31|