Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:00, 14 May 2006 by C. Mark Sublette (Auburn was still Alabama Polytechnic Institute in 1907)
1907 in Clemson History
Events that occurred in 1907:
- The Tiger is founded.
- Martin's Drug Store opens in Clemson on the Six Mile Highway and will stay in business until 1975.
- Fall: Frank Shaughnessy takes over as head football coach.
- October 31: The Tigers defeat North Carolina, 15-6, in a game played in Columbia, South Carolina.
- November 4: Clemson loses to Alabama Polytechnic Institute (renamed Auburn in 1960), 12-0, in a game played in Auburn, Alabama.
- November 7: Clemson loses to Georgia, 8-0, in a game played at Augusta, Georgia.
- November 28: Clemson defeats Georgia Tech in Atlanta, 6-5, to conclude 4-4 season.