(Redirected from 4 March)
- 1861: With the threat of war on the horizon, Thomas Green Clemson, IV, resigns his post as United States Superintendent of Agriculture. He walks to Richmond with his son, John Calhoun Clemson.
- 1972: The recruiting arm of the U.S. Marine Corps brings a helicopter to campus.
- 1974: Following a fad that begins at Florida State University, streakers begin a week or so of nude appearances on campus, although they are overwhelmingly all male, The Tiger reports on March 8. (Moore, Eileen Lanahan, Take a peak at the streaks, The Tiger, Friday 8 March 1974, Volume LXVII, Number 23, pages 1, 14.)
- 1995: Union Outdoor Recreation sponsors a ski trip to Cataloochee Ski Resort, Maggie Valley, North Carolina, 2:30 p.m. - 1 a.m., cost is $25, deadline for sign-up in March 1. Second Samuel appears at the Brooks Center. Switch plays at McP's.
- 2004: Country duo Brooks and Dunn perform in Littlejohn Coliseum.
- 2007: The Men's basketball team plays at Virginia Tech at 1 p.m. - televised by Raycom/Lincoln Financial network.
|March 3||March||March 5|