- 1853: William S. Morrison, first professor of history and political economy at Clemson Agricultural College, is born this date. (Commemorative marble tablet in Tillman Auditorium)
- 2000: Calling the presidency of his alma mater "a sacred trust," James F. Barker, Class of 1970, is officially inaugurated as Clemson University's fourteenth president before a crowd of more than 2,000 faculty, staff, students, alumni and friends. "It is the single honor of my life to accept this responsibility as Clemson's 14th president," Barker said in his inaugural address, which was preceded by the presentation of items symbolizing the distinctive roles that he plays at Clemson. Barker receives an academic gown bearing the University seal, which represents his academic authority; a copy of the will of founder Thomas Green Clemson and the act of acceptance of that will by the state of South Carolina, signifying his legislative authority; and a chain that represents his magisterial authority as "city manager" of a university that is also a separate municipality.
- 2006:The cheerleaders and Rally Cats present their 2006 NCA/NDA Nationals Routines in Daytona Beach, Florida. Relay for Life held, raising more than $130,000 for the American Cancer Society.
- 2008: The Clemson Wiki project main page tallies hit 46,000.
- 2017: Clemson Baseball opens a 3 game home series against Virginia Tech with a 12-1 win. Logan Davidson homered in the 3rd inning. The Tigers would go on to sweep the series.
|April 6||April||April 8|