Difference between revisions of "Hunter Chemistry Laboratory"

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(architects)
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
[[Hunter Chemistry Laboratory]] houses the [[Chemistry]] department.  It has one large auditorium, several smaller classrooms, professor offices, as well as undergraduate and graduate chemistry laboratories.
 
[[Hunter Chemistry Laboratory]] houses the [[Chemistry]] department.  It has one large auditorium, several smaller classrooms, professor offices, as well as undergraduate and graduate chemistry laboratories.
  
The building was completed in 1987 and is named for Howard Hunter, professor of chemistry and dean, 1928-1969.
+
The building was completed in [[1987]] and is named for [[Howard Hunter]], professor of chemistry and dean, [[1928]]-[[1969]]. The architects were Odell Associates.
  
 
[[category: Academic Halls]]
 
[[category: Academic Halls]]
 +
[[category: University Buildings]]

Latest revision as of 11:06, 16 December 2011

The side of the Hunter Chemistry Laboratory that faces Fernow street

Hunter Chemistry Laboratory houses the Chemistry department. It has one large auditorium, several smaller classrooms, professor offices, as well as undergraduate and graduate chemistry laboratories.

The building was completed in 1987 and is named for Howard Hunter, professor of chemistry and dean, 1928-1969. The architects were Odell Associates.