Hunter Chemistry Laboratory

From ClemsonWiki
Revision as of 21:49, 4 May 2005 by Darvian (talk | contribs)
(diff) ?Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision? (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The side of the Hunter Chemistry Laboratory that faces Fernow street

Hunter Chemistry Laboratory houses the Chemistry department. It has one large auditorium, several smaller classrooms, professor offices, as well as undergraduate and graduate chemistry laboratories.

The building was completed in 1987 and is named for Howard Hunter, professor of chemistry and dean, 1928-1969.