Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:17, 12 December 2006 by C. Mark Sublette (1999 - Men's Hoops ranked 25th in two polls)
January 11 in Clemson History
Events on January 11 in Clemson's History
- 1913: The Clemson College Rifle Club has a meet with Cornell.
- 1940: Legendary Clemson Football coach Frank Howard takes over the reins.
- 1982: Tiger player Perry Tuttle is featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine after his touchdown catch in the National Championship game against Nebraska in the Orange Bowl.
- 1999: The Men's Basketball team is ranked 25th in both the Associated Press and the USA Today/CNN Coaches polls.
- 2006: The Union replaces the arcade room with an Xbox arena.
- 2007: The Boni Belle Brooks Series presents the Rachael Price Trio and the T.S. Monk Sextet, a jazz evening in the Brooks Center at 8 p.m. Admission is $20 for adults, $15 for students.
|January 10||January||January 12|