Difference between revisions of "Jordan Hall"

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(cat, link)
(links)
Line 2: Line 2:
 
[[Jordan Hall]] was completed in [[1976]] as a laboratory complex for teaching and research in biological sciences. It is home to classes in botany, genetics and biochemistry, microbiology and molecular medicine, and zoology. The [[Computer Science]] Department  also holds some classes in the auditoriums of the building.  The building is located adjacent to [[Daniel Hall]] and [[Edwards Hall]] on the campus' east side.
 
[[Jordan Hall]] was completed in [[1976]] as a laboratory complex for teaching and research in biological sciences. It is home to classes in botany, genetics and biochemistry, microbiology and molecular medicine, and zoology. The [[Computer Science]] Department  also holds some classes in the auditoriums of the building.  The building is located adjacent to [[Daniel Hall]] and [[Edwards Hall]] on the campus' east side.
  
Jordan Hall is named for F. Marshall Jordan, Class of 1902.
+
Jordan Hall is named for [[F. Marshall Jordan]], Class of [[1902]].
  
 
[[category: Academic Halls]]
 
[[category: Academic Halls]]
 
[[category: University Buildings]]
 
[[category: University Buildings]]

Revision as of 17:27, 3 November 2008

Jordan Hall (photo by Jake Stoudenmire)

Jordan Hall was completed in 1976 as a laboratory complex for teaching and research in biological sciences. It is home to classes in botany, genetics and biochemistry, microbiology and molecular medicine, and zoology. The Computer Science Department also holds some classes in the auditoriums of the building. The building is located adjacent to Daniel Hall and Edwards Hall on the campus' east side.

Jordan Hall is named for F. Marshall Jordan, Class of 1902.