Difference between revisions of "Jordan Hall"

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(links)
m (Reverted edits by 70.135.118.126 (Talk) to last revision by C. Mark Sublette)
 
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
(No difference)

Latest revision as of 02:15, 3 January 2012

Jordan Hall (photo by Jake Stoudenmire)

Jordan Hall was completed in 1976 as a laboratory complex for teaching and research in biological sciences. It is home to classes in botany, genetics and biochemistry, microbiology and molecular medicine, and zoology. The Computer Science Department also holds some classes in the auditoriums of the building. The building is located adjacent to Daniel Hall and Edwards Hall on the campus' east side.

Jordan Hall is named for F. Marshall Jordan, Class of 1902.