- 1898: Almost two square blocks, 23 buildings, in downtown Walhalla burn - that community's worst fire. Wooden structures, built close together with no regard for fire safety, contribute to the spread of the flames.
- 1979: New university IBM computer system installed over a two-day period, replacing 2 1/2 year old model - cost is approximately $3.4 million.
- 2006: Clemson beats UNC Asheville 3 - 0 in their first game of the 2006 NCAA Clemson Regional Baseball Tournament at Doug Kingsmore Stadium in Clemson, South Carolina. The game had been started the night before but was postponed until the the next day due to rain.
- 2006: Clemson beats Elon 13-3 in their 2nd game of the 2006 NCAA Regional Baseball Tournament at Doug Kingsmore Stadium in Clemson, South Carolina.
- 2007: Clemson's baseball team defeats Coastal Carolina, 11-8, in the Myrtle Beach Regional, in nine innings.
- 2009: The Clemson Wiki Main Page tallies hit 76,000.
- 2016: n the first round of the NCAA Regional at DKS, newly crowned ACC champion Clemson hammers Western Carolina 24-10. It was the last game of a 10 game winning streak for the Tigers.
|June 2||June||June 4|