Difference between revisions of "Long Hall"
m (Reverted edit of 188.8.131.52, changed back to last version by Lynn)
Revision as of 07:13, 1 May 2005
Long Hall is the home to many of Clemson's environmental and life sciences programs, including entomology, biology, plant pathology, pre-pharmacy, pre-professional health, and many other majors in the College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Life Sciences.
Long Hall, constructed in 1937, was named for William Williams Long, the first director of Clemson's Agricultural Extension Service. Rudolph E. Lee, Clemson's head of architecture at the time, designed the building.