- 1926: Old Mechanical Hall, which has housed Engineering since the college's earliest days, burns. The roof over the machine shop caught fire, which spread to the rest of the structure. Fire fighters from Anderson, Greenville and Easley contain the blaze and save nearby structures. (Riley, Helene M., "Clemson University", Arcadia Publishing, Charleston, South Carolina, 2002, Library of Congress card number 2002108889, ISBN 0-7385-1470-5, page 60.)
- 1989: During an 11-1 win over Auburn in the NCAA Atlantic Regional in Tallahassee, Brian Kowitz starts what would become the 2nd longest hitting streak in program history (37 games). That streak would run through an April 10, 1990 home win over Appalachian State.
- 2006: Clemson beats Georgia Tech to advance to the finals of the ACC Baseball Tournament where they will face NC State.
- 2006: Pickens County Coroner James Mahanes reports that an autopsy performed this date on Tiffany Marie Souers, 20, of Ladue, Missouri, reveals that she was strangled. Her body was discovered by her her roommate at their Central apartment the previous day.
- 2008: Clemson Alumni Association coordinator Aric Smarra announces that the drive to secure Clemson paw license plates in Virginia has succeeded, with the minimum 350 applications now in hand.
|May 26||May||May 28|