Bowen Hall is a residence hall located on the West Campus of Clemson University and is one of five surviving 1930s-era barracks that, in part, make up the Greek Quad.
Originally constructed as Barracks No. 4, it is the south-eastern most of four dormitories that were completed in 1936, with the J. E. Sirrine Company as architects, and Clemson professor Rudolph E. Lee as consulting architect. It was completely renovated in 2005, with Hanbury Evans Wright Vlattas, as architects.
- This is the Clemson Wiki project's 1,686th article.