Colonial Circle

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Colonial Circle is a now-removed road that was once located on the Clemson campus off of Cherry Road in front of the Hanover House. When that structure was moved to the South Carolina Botanical Garden to make way for the Calhoun Courts dormitories, the street was eliminated. The road received its name during a meeting of the Board of Trustees during the first week of July 1946.

Essay Service

Retrieved from ""