Cope Hall

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Cope Hall is one of the Shoeboxes residence halls erected on West Campus in the 1960s. It was completed in 1965. It is named for Frank Elmo Cope, member of the Board of Trustees, 1926-1956. The architects were W. E. Freeman, Jr., & Associates.

This is the Clemson Wiki project's 1,645th article.

Essay Service

Retrieved from "https://clemsonwiki.com/index.php?title=Cope_Hall&oldid=32568"