Dan's Restaurant

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Dan's Restaurant or Dan's Sandwich Shop was a twenty-year fixture at the intersection of Old Greenville Highway and College Avenue, occupying the space now home to TD's. The Rudolph E. Lee-designed building had been erected by the Sloan family after the original wood building burned in 1925.

Dan Gentry was the original owner of the trolley car diner on Pendleton Road that is now Mac's Drive-In.