Dillard Building

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Dillard Building is located on the west side of campus, across the street from the Shoeboxes. It was formerly the main laundry facility for Johnstone Hall and the Shoeboxes. It has been converted to office spaces.

The building is named for Frank Dillard, superintendant of laundry, and was completed in 1956.