(Redirected from Dr. Jennifer Dillard)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Jennifer Dillard mainly teaches international politics courses at Clemson University along with heading up the Model United Nations club. She also teaches in the joint Clemson/USC/CoC MPA Program.
List of Degrees Recieved
- Ph.D. 1997-2004. University of South Carolina. Political Science. (Majors: International Relations and Public Administration).
- Women's Studies Certificate. 1996-1998. University of South Carolina.
- MA. 1995-1997. University of South Carolina. Political Science.
- MPA. 1992-1994. University of Montana. Public Administration.
- BA. 1988-1992. University of Connecticut. Political Science and Anthropology.