Edwards Hall

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Edwards Hall during construction (courtesy CU School of Nursing)
The front of Edwards Hall (photo by Jake Stoudenmire)
Behind Edwards Hall (photo by Jake Stoudenmire)

Edwards Hall is home to the College of Health, Education, and Human Development. The Dean's office is in the former student lounge on the first floor. Also located on the first floor is the Joseph Sullivan Center, originally the Family Wellness Center. The second floor is home to the Clinical Learning and Research Center (CLRC), renovated (essentially gutted and reconstructed) in 2005. Floors 3-5 house classrooms and offices primarily for the School of Nursing and the Deparment of Public Health.

The building is named for Dr. Robert Cook Edwards, class of 1933, and President of the university 1958-1979. It was completed in 1977.