Fernow Street Cafe

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
The Fernow Street Cafe "GO TIGERS!"(photo by Jake Stoudenmire)

The Fernow Street Cafe is a fast and easy place to get a grab to eat during the day. It is located on Fernow Street, across from Sirrine Hall and in between Riggs Hall and Freeman Hall. Inside students may choose from deli sandwiches, items from the grill, and salads, in addition to selections from Tsunami sushi and Pizza Hut Express. Students can choose to pay with either cash or the Tiger 1 card.

History[edit]

The Fernow Street Cafe is named after Bernard Edward "Sterno" Fernow, a mechanical engineering professor who came to Clemson University in 1927.

Contact Information[edit]

Fernow Street Cafe
Tina Guptill, Manager
864-656-1272

External Links[edit]

Clemson University Dining