Hunter Chemistry Laboratory

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The side of the Hunter Chemistry Laboratory that faces Fernow street

Hunter Chemistry Laboratory houses the Chemistry department. It has one large auditorium, several smaller classrooms, professor offices, as well as undergraduate and graduate chemistry laboratories.

The building was completed in 1987 and is named for Howard Hunter, professor of chemistry and dean, 1928-1969. The architects were Odell Associates.

Essay Service

Retrieved from "https://clemsonwiki.com/index.php?title=Hunter_Chemistry_Laboratory&oldid=32881"