- June 7-June 9, 1903: 1902-1903 session ends - Commencement held.
- 1958: At a meeting of the Board of Trustees, Robert Cook Edwards is announced as the new acting president in the wake of the death of President Robert Franklin Poole on June 6.
- 1992: Grad student Norsaadah Husain is abducted from the Suds and Duds coin-operated laundry in Central; her remains are later found near the Oconee nuclear power plant by a hunter. This case is still open.
- 1996: Clemson's Military Heritage Plaza is dedicated at 2 p.m.. A project sponsored by the Classes of 1950 through 1953, four landscaped terraces step down toward Bowman Field as if to mark the passage of a cadet through his life at Clemson. (King, Robert, "Clemson alumni memorial to honor military heritage", The Greenville News, Greenville, South Carolina, 9 June 1995.) "The fund-raising for the plaza exceeded its $485,000 goal, and the alumni hopes to use the money left over to provide for an endowment for maintenance of the plaza," said Gerald Vander Mey of the Campus Master Planning Office. (Roberts, Kevin, staff writer, "Veterans' memorial takes shape - Plaza dedication set for June 8", The Tiger, 2 April 1996.) Former Clemson professor Col. Ben N. Skardon, U.S. Army, Retired, who survived the Bataan Death March, and Lt. Gen. Paul Blackwell, retiring deputy chief of staff for operations and plans for the U.S. Army, are featured speakers. Both men are Clemson graduates. (Hanger, Nancy, "Time to remember our history - Clemson dedicates new plaza honoring its military heritage", Independent-Mail, Anderson, South Carolina, 9 June 1996.) Some 400 gather to observe the ceremony upon which falls light rain.
- 2007: The Clemson baseball team takes on Mississippi State in the Super Regionals at Starkville, Mississippi at 11:00 AM CT, televised by ESPN. Mississippi State scores eight runs in innings 5-7 to rally for an 8-6 win over fifth-ranked Clemson in game one of the Starkville Super Regional, in front of 12,620 fans at Dudy Noble Field. This is the largest crowd to ever see an NCAA Super Regional game. The 17th-ranked Bulldogs, take a 1-0 lead in the best-of-three series, improving to 37-20 overall, while the Tigers fall to 41-22.
|June 7||June||June 9|