L. C. Martin Drugs

From ClemsonWiki
(Redirected from Martin's Drugs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

L. C. Martin Drugs was a family-run business located on what would become College Avenue from 1907 to 1975, the first pharmacy in the Clemson community. For many decades it served as a supply center for college books and other school materials. It featured a soda fountain for many decades.

After the business closed in the summer of 1975, the space was occupied by a series of clothing stores. It is currently the location of 356.