Jump to navigation Jump to search
May 25 in Clemson History
- 1928: Gene Moore Jr. born in Lake City, South Carolina.
- 1960: Dean Francis Marion Kinard dies unexpectedly. (Reel, Jerome V., "The High Seminary: A History of the Clemson Agricultural College of South Carolina Volume 1", Clemson University Digital Press at the Center for Electronic and Digital Publishing, Clemson University, South Carolina, 2011, ISBN 978-0-9842598-9-2, page 456.)
- 1967: Clemson University announces that construction of a second high-rise dormitory next to Manning Hall, currently slated for completion in August, will begin this summer. Sealed bids for the project are being taken. (The Tiger, "High-Rise", 7 August 1967, Volume LXI, Number 1, page 7.)
- 1977: Star Wars, later retitled Episode IV - A New Hope, opens in theatres, and the world is never the same again.
- 2007: Last day to drop a class or withdraw from the university without a W grade for the first summer session.
- 2010: DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! The Clemson Wiki main page hits the century mark with hit 100,000!
|May 24||May||May 26|