McAdams Hall

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
McAdams Hall (photo by Jake Stoudenmire)
The side entrance to McAdams Hall

McAdams Hall, named for William Newton McAdams, Class of 1938, is headquarters for Biosystems Engineering and Computer Science. Many of the agricultural mechanization classes are also held in the building.

McAdams also is home to the campus weather station.

The latest renovation to McAdams was completed in the fall of 2004. The original building was completed in 1950 and previously renovated in 1974.