Norris Hall is one of five surviving former barracks erected at Clemson Agricultural College of South Carolina in the 1930s. It is the southern most residence hall of what is generally known as the Frat Quad on West Campus.
Norris Hall is named for Daniel Keating Norris, Board of Trustees member, 1888-1905. Upon completion in 1939, it was originally Barracks No. 8. It was renovated in 2005. Architects on the original construction were the J. E. Sirrine Co., with Rudolph E. Lee, consulting architect; for the 2005 rework, Hanbury Evans Wright Vlattas were the architects.
- This is the Clemson Wiki project's 1,629th article.