Poole Agricultural Center

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
The main entrance to the P&A building.

Poole Agricultural Center was named for Robert "Sarge" Franklin Poole, Clemson's seventh president (1940-1958) and the first president who was a Clemson alumnus (1916). Poole was responsible for much of the campus growth through the construction of the Clemson House, Johnstone, and Memorial Stadium.

Known to many as the P&A Building (for Plant and Animal Science), Poole Hall is home to many agricultural disciplines and the experimental statistics department.