Seasons by the Lake
Seasons by the Lake is a restaurant located in the Clyde V. Madren Conference Center, on the campus of Clemson University.
From the Madren Center website:
"For a memorable dining experience, treat yourself to exceptional cuisine and ambiance in Seasons by the Lake restaurant. A breathtaking view of Lake Hartwell and the 18th green of the John E. Walker, Sr. Golf Course sets the scene for meals to savor while our chefs offer casual fare to regional cuisine making dining here a culinary delight."
Joe's Place lounge faces the 18th green in the northwest corner of the restaurant. It stays open one hour after the restaurant closes. Long-time bartender Dobber Mann has been serving beverage patrons of Tiger Town since the 1980s.
The galley is staffed by dedicated chefs who inventively know their business. It is worth a random visit to the restaurant simply for appetizers to taste their diverse presentations. Lunch is primarily buffet, with the bar menu also available.
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday-Saturday 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Monday-Thursday: 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m., 5-9 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m., 5-10 p.m.
- Sunday Brunch: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- The restaurant does not actually close between lunch and dinner, but offers the limited menu of Joe's Place bar selections until the dinner menu comes into use at 5 p.m.
- Live jazz is featured on Thursdays, 6-8 p.m.
To make Seasons by the Lake reservations, please call 864-656-7444. Accommodations for events upwards of fifty may be arranged with proper notice. And it is NEVER to early to register for graduation days.
Seasons by the Lake accepts TigerStripe.
- Seasons by the Lake
- 100 Madren Center Drive
- Clemson, South Carolina 29634
- Madren Center website: http://www.clemson.edu/madren/toc/madren/index.htm
Video with President James Barker about the renovations to Seasons by the Lake: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClemsonUniversity#p/c/0/ncYAKKoX6jc
- This is the Clemson Wiki project's 1,270th article.