The Clemson College Sheep Barn is a two-story barn built in 1915 on the Clemson University campus. It is oldest surviving building associated with agriculture on this land-grant university. It was named to the National Register of Historic Places on January 4, 1990.
The barn is the earliest existing and nearly intact agricultural building at Clemson University. A dairy barn was built earlier, but it burned. Although it was rebuilt, it has been altered. The barn is currently used for storage.
The barn is a rectangular building about two stories tall on a brick foundation. It has a standing-seam metal, gabled roof. The roof has three square, vented cupolas with metal roofing and ball finials. The facade and about 15 feet of the side elevations are constructed of clay brick. This native clay brick was laid in English bond. The brick is similar to that used for the Trustee House, which is a contributing property to the Clemson University Historic District II, and the Campbell Museum of Natural History, which was originally called the Kinard Annex, on the Clemson campus. The facade has wooden sliding door on a metal track. Above this door, there is a weatherboarded section with a window for the hayloft. The gable is weatherboard with a louvered lozenge, which appears a decoration on several other Clemson agricultural buildings. The rear elevation's original door was replaced with a garage door.
Most of the sides are weatherboarded. The northeast elevation has a single door, another doorway covered with weatherboard, and nine window openings that have been covered with vertical boards. The southeast elevation has about ten window openings covered similarly.