TigerPaw Productions (TPP) offers two paths of involvement. Members can plan the events and be apart of the concert committee via TPP Fanatics, produce the events via TPP crew, or do both.
TPP exists to facilitate the production of major events for Clemson University. TPP strives to utilize the talents of Clemson students in all capacities and to provide its members a fun, educational, and professional work environment. Clemson Major Events works together with TPP to create an innovative and entrepreneurial environment to maximize the resources of the university while providing events for students and the community. Students have the opportunity to be trained in every area of event and venue management in a hands-on professional environment. More than 400 students each year are hired to help produce hundreds of events hosted at Littlejohn Coliseum, Tillman Auditorium, Bowman Field and the University Outdoor Theatre.
We have eight crews that you can get trained and plugged in to:
(1) Box Office -- provides all ticketing services to guests. Including ticket sales, ticket scanning, directional information, and seat relocations.
(2) Changeover -- responsible for setting/striking the: basketball floor covering, the stage, risers, athletic equipment and other supplies.
(3) Guest Services -- Provides directional information, ushering, checking items and operating lost & found, and dealing directly with guests attending all events.
(4) Hospitality -- Supplies food for the crews and artists, dressing room setup and service, fulfills all of the artist’s requests, and runs artist meet & greets. Used as runners on the day of show, driving artists and crew around town.
(5) Membership and Administration -- Responsible for taking applications of new members, keeping track of employment status', keeping track of hours worked, keeping track of priority points, assists business manager, and helps facilitate the merchandise sales for events.
(6) Marketing/Street Team -- Promotes upcoming concerts, promotes TPP, drives the promo van, post fliers around surrounding towns and Clemson, distributes swag to students and guests, design and carry out remotes, and is responsible for updating viral & online marketing.
(7) Mobile Events -- Assists in the staffing and production of events that take place at Tillman Auditorium and the Outdoor Spaces. Outdoor spaces include: Military Heritage Plaza, Bowman Field, Carillon Gardens, Outdoor Theater, and Johnstone Meadows.
(8) Production -- Is responsible for loading & unloading trucks full of show equipment, works with the road crew, and runs lights & sound for events, including basketball games.
TPP is not just concerts, we staff all Clemson Major Events.
For more information on dates and times, go to www.clemsonmajorevents.com or call us at (864) 656-0619.
This is the Clemson Wiki project's 1,388th article.