- 1878: Samuel Broadus Earle, future Clemson Agricultural College professor and acting president, is born in Gowensville, South Carolina.
- 1978: A dance-a-thon sponsored by the Kappa Alpha Order raises $11,360 for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, believed to be the most successful fund-raiser on campus of all-time. Even R.C. and "Moonpie" Edwards show up to take a spin on the dance floor.
- 1980: Violinist Won Mo Kim and pianist Despy Karlas perform in Littlejohn Coliseum.
- March 11-March 12, 1983: Tina Krebs wins the national championship in the 1,000-meter run at the Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan, at the NCAA Women's Indoor Track Championships. Krebs becomes Clemson's first woman national champion regardless of sport. The Lady Tigers finish 10th as a team.
- 2009: The Clemson Wiki Main Page tallies hit number 71,000.
|March 10||March||March 12|