- 1972: Free concert in the Amphitheatre with Flash Cadillac and the Continental Kids, J. Gardner Stills - Fat Sam, at 5 p.m.
- 1980 - Gamma Sigma Sigma service sorority sponsors a March of Dimes walk-a-thon.
- 1980 - Alpha Delta Pi sorority sponsors Second Annual Teeter-Totter marathon on the Union Plaza to raise money for the Clemson Child Development Center.
- April 11-April 12, 2008: Solid Orange Live, featuring Eddie Money, Rodney Atkins, The Wailers, Jason Reeves, Wyclef Jean, Colbie Caillat, The Whigs, and More! Littlejohn Coliseum. Student with valid i.d. $25, general admission $35. Sponsored by SolidOrangeLive, Tiger Paw Productions, and Garrett's Discount Golf Cars. Box office - 864-656-1413, Ticketmaster - 864-233-2525.
- 1981: A fire, suspected as arson, damages The Bookstore bar and disco, closed since the death of the owner in March. The Clemson Fire Department receives a call from the Clemson Police Department at precisely 1 a.m. Sunday morning, with 25 firemen responding to the alert. Students passing by the business shortly before the fire apparatus arrived reported noting the smell of "kerosene or something unusual." Magistrate R. G. Hopkins issued a search warrant for any flammable substance which may have been used to set the fire. Firemen quickly extinguished the blaze in two back rooms of the business. Smoke damage was also reported at The Record Hole, Sloan's Store, and Clint's Barber Shop. (Daugherty, Jim, staff writer, The Tiger, Thursday 16 April 1981, Volume 74, Number 26, page 1.)
- 2008: Women's Leadership - Clemson University invites attendees to the Inaugural Women's Leadership Conference at the Hendrix Center. Register by April 1, 2008. Questions, contact email@example.com; clemson.edu/womensleadership.
|April 11||April||April 13|