Barre Hall

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Barre Hall is an office building for professors and the dean of the College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Life Sciences. It is located adjacent to McAdams Hall and Lehotsky Hall in the central part of campus.

The building is named for Henry W. Barre, professor of agriculture, 1907-34 and was completed in 1976.

Essay Service

Retrieved from "https://clemsonwiki.com/index.php?title=Barre_Hall&oldid=57536"