Boggs Store was a commercial business (originally J. D. Morgan, who ran it with several partners, the last being Boggs) that operated in the 1893-vintage two-story brick building on the northwest corner of Elm Street and Clemson Street, directly across the tracks of the Southern Railway from the Clemson depot, in the heart of what was the old community of Calhoun, now the Calhoun historic district of Clemson, South Carolina.
Operated by Norman Boggs, the general merchandise store lasted until 1957. This structure is now occupied by Calhoun Corners restaurant. The J. D. Morgan store name was painted in white on black on the south wall of the building until it was gutted by fire on November 1, 1997.
- Megginson, W. J., "Town of Calhoun, South Carolina Oral History Collection: A Register, 1988-1989", Collection Number: Mss 279, Special Collections, Clemson Libraries, Strom Thurmond Institute, Clemson University, South Carolina, interview with Mamie Morgan Bishop, August 7, 1989 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- This is the Clemson Wiki project's 1,705th article.