Strode Tower

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Strode Tower (photo by Jake Stoudenmire)

Strode Tower is an office building for professors, mainly in the communications and English departments. It is named for Henry Aubrey Strode, the first President of Clemson Agricultural College, 1890-1893. The building was completed in 1969 and has a breezeway connecting it to the top three floors of Daniel Hall. It is located in the middle of campus, adjacent to the Cooper Library.

From 1968 to 1975, Strode housed School of Nursing offices in its upper floors and labs in the basement.