- 1888: Thomas Green Clemson, IV, dies.
- 1957: Central Dance Association hosts the Saturday Spring Hop with music again provided by saxophonist Sam Donahue and his fifteen-musician Orchestra. (TAPS 1957, Volume LXVII, page 158.)
- 1978 - The Clemson University Chorus performs in Tillman Auditorium at 8 p.m.
- 1979 - Special Olympics for disabled children from Anderson, Pickens and Oconee Counties held on campus.
- 2006 - The cheerleaders and Rally Cats present their 2006 NCA/NDA Nationals Routines in Daytona Beach, Florida. Choral concert by the Men's Glee, Women's Glee, and Clemson Singers at the Brooks Center. 8 P.M. $5 adults, free for students.
|April 5||April||April 7|