Jump to navigation Jump to search
July 12 in Clemson History
- 1912: Colonel Richard W. Simpson, the retired first Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Clemson College, is interred in the family burying ground in Pendleton, South Carolina.
- 1946 - The Tiger reports this date on the Board of Trustees meeting the previous week, in which names are bestowed on many Clemson sites, including Tillman Hall, (the Main Building), Simpson Hall, (Barracks No. 1), Johnstone Hall, (Barracks No. 2), Morrison Road and Colonial Circle in front of the Hanover House.
- 2008: The Clemson Wiki main page tallies hit number 53,000.
- 2010: Civil court in Greenville issues both eviction and seizure of property notices for The Valley nightclub in Clemson for non-payment of $29,021.36 in rent.
|July 11||July||July 13|