- 1904: Baccalaureate sermon given.
- 1921: First day of the 25th Commencement - Baccalaureate Sermon given by Dr. John E. White of Anderson in the Chapel, 11:30 a.m. Band concert at the YMCA at 6:30 p.m. Informal meeting of Seniors and their guests and the faculty in the YMCA lobby. Closing exercises of the YMCA by the Rev. James Stoney of Clemson College at 8:30 p.m. (The Tiger, 6 June 1921, Volume XVI, Number 30, page 1.)
- 1989: The Oconee Community Theatre building, the former Oconee Theater movie house in Seneca, is struck by lightning and burns. The new Seneca City Hall will be erected on the site.
- 2006: Solicitor Bob Ariail said today that as of noon there have been in excess of 200 calls to the hotline set up to take calls from the public concerning the death of Tiffany Souers. The Anderson County Sheriff’s office has agreed to help by following up on leads from Anderson County. Also, the Greenville County Sheriff’s office has added two investigators who will take a new look at all the information gathered so far.
- 2007: "Piano Impressions" at the Brooks Center, 10:00 a.m. - This workshop explores some the greatest masterworks in the piano repertoire. Linda Li-Bleuel, professor of music, discusses and performs compositions by Schubert, Debussey, and Bartok. Tuition includes themed lunch. Reservations due Tuesday, May 2. $40 per person.
|June 4||June||June 6|