- 1862: W. L. McGee is born. He will serve as a professor of Agriculture at Clemson Agricultural College from February 1894 until his death on October 22, 1896.
- 1913: The Clemson College Rifle Club has a meet with Rhode Island.
- 1946: The Tiger reports that new professors have joined the faculty in recent months, including: Marshall C. Bell, Assistant Professor of Mathematics, first came to Clemson in 1936, left for the Navy, July 1942, Lieutenant when discharged, married with two children; D. W. Bradbury, Assistant Professor of Engineering Drawing, left Clemson in February 1942, Captain in the Army when discharged, lives in Seneca; Dr. J. T. Kroulik, Bacteriology, M. A. from Texas and Ph. D. from Kansas State, at Clemson for one year, served in Army Sanitation and Bacteriology Division, Captain when discharged; A. D. Lewis, Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering, returned in February, has been doing graduate work and some teaching at Yale, received M. A. at Yale this February; W. Gilbert Miller, Assistant Professor of Mathematics, left Clemson for the Navy in 1943, was Lieutenant when discharged, married; J. H. Sams, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, first came to Clemson in 1927, went in Army as a Captain in June 1941, was a Colonel when discharged, married; W. M. Wachter, Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering, was a Captain in Army when discharged, married with one child. (The Tiger, "Profs Return To Campus", Friday 22 March 1946, Volume XXXIX, Number 32, page 1.)
- 1989: The Clemson Messenger carries coverage of the Clemson city counsel meeting on March 20 where Tiger Town Tavern council forced the city to reveal its attempt to secure the TTT building's lease.
- 2006 - A wing of the Village Green Townhomes located off Highway 123 catch fire, leaving thirty-two Clemson students homeless.
- 2008: The Clemson Wiki main page tallies hit 44,000.
|March 21||March||March 23|