Dr. Jennifer Dillard mainly teaches international politics courses at Clemson University along with heading up the Model United Nations club. She also teaches in the joint Clemson/USC/CoC MPA Program.
List of Degrees Recieved
- Ph.D. 1997-2004. University of South Carolina. Political Science. (Majors: International Relations and Public Administration).
- Women's Studies Certificate. 1996-1998. University of South Carolina.
- MA. 1995-1997. University of South Carolina. Political Science.
- MPA. 1992-1994. University of Montana. Public Administration.
- BA. 1988-1992. University of Connecticut. Political Science and Anthropology.