Difference between revisions of "Jordan Hall"

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 1: Line 1:
[[Jordan Hall]] was completed in 1976 as a laboratory complex for teaching and research in biological sciences. It is home to classes in botany, genetics and biochemistry, microbiology and molecular medicine, and zoology. The [[Computer Science]] Department  also holds some classes in the auditoriums of the building.
+
[[Jordan Hall]] was completed in 1976 as a laboratory complex for teaching and research in biological sciences. It is home to classes in botany, genetics and biochemistry, microbiology and molecular medicine, and zoology. The [[Computer Science]] Department  also holds some classes in the auditoriums of the building.  The building is located adjacent to [[Daniel Hall]] and [[Edwards Hall]] on the campus' east side.
  
 
Jordan Hall is named for F. Marshall Jordan, Class of 1902.
 
Jordan Hall is named for F. Marshall Jordan, Class of 1902.
  
 
[[category: Academic Halls]]
 
[[category: Academic Halls]]

Revision as of 21:37, 18 March 2005

Jordan Hall was completed in 1976 as a laboratory complex for teaching and research in biological sciences. It is home to classes in botany, genetics and biochemistry, microbiology and molecular medicine, and zoology. The Computer Science Department also holds some classes in the auditoriums of the building. The building is located adjacent to Daniel Hall and Edwards Hall on the campus' east side.

Jordan Hall is named for F. Marshall Jordan, Class of 1902.