Long Hall

From ClemsonWiki
Revision as of 07:13, 1 May 2005 by Darvian (talk | contribs) (Reverted edit of 130.127.72.175, changed back to last version by Lynn)
(diff) ?Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision? (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Long hall.jpg

Long Hall is the home to many of Clemson's environmental and life sciences programs, including entomology, biology, plant pathology, pre-pharmacy, pre-professional health, and many other majors in the College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Life Sciences.

Long Hall, constructed in 1937, was named for William Williams Long, the first director of Clemson's Agricultural Extension Service. Rudolph E. Lee, Clemson's head of architecture at the time, designed the building.


Long hall2.jpg

External Links

Official Clemson University description of Long Hall