- September 6-September 11, 1971: The College of Agricultural Sciences sponsors Aggie Week, culminating with a Friday night dance, with music by Utopia, free admission. An Ag Queen is crowned.
- 1971: Come see the Greeks - sponsored by the Interfraternity Council (IFC), on the Frat Quad, featuring the music of the band Skinny, 7-9 p.m.
- 1977: Folk singers Robin and Linda Williams perform in The Gutter, located under the Holtzendorff YMCA, their first of three nights there.
- 2003: Jim Phillips dies in hospital after being admitted with chest pains. He was 69, and had covered the Tigers for 36 years, broadcasting football, basketball, and baseball games.
- 2007: The Tigers host Louisiana-Monroe in Death Valley. Hall of Fame. Kick-off at 1 p.m. Tigers defeat the Warhawks, 49-26.
- 2007: September 7-September 9 - The Clemson Little Theatre presents "The Foreigner", a play by Larry Shue, in which the mysteries unfold in this funny yet cryptic trek amongst the Georgia pines. This is the first performance of the Clemson Little Theatre's 2007-2008 season. Pat Shull directs.
- 2008: Despite win over The Citadel, Tigers only hold position 23 in the CNN/USA Today Coaches poll, and drop from 26th to 27th in votes in the Associated Press poll.
|September 7||September||September 9|