The Oconeean

From ClemsonWiki
Revision as of 09:23, 27 January 2008 by C. Mark Sublette (talk | contribs) (cat added)
(diff) ?Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision? (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Oconeean was the first annual of Clemson College, published for four years, 1903-1906, before being replaced by TAPS in 1907. The title reflected the fact that the school was located in Oconee County at this time. It supplemented the monthly Clemson College Chronicle, which began publication in October 1897.